Master Lander is a 2D physics driven landing game with a point gravity. You take on the role of rocket pilot with a mission to bring robotic passengers from orbital station to the surface of a moon. By controlling the thrust of two rocket engines you need to adjust your velocity in order to descend from the orbit and land softly cosmodrome landing pad. Watch your fuel, altitude and attitude as the stronger the impact, the less passengers will survive the landing.
You can’t beat the gravity.
But you can master the art of landing!
- high level of difficulty
- no learning curve
- minimal tutorial
- simplistic scoring system
- lack of incentives such as different levels, leveling, upgrading etc.
- Adam Wołoszczuk – design, programming, sound design
- Rafał Tylko – design, programming, graphics, music editing
- Richard Wagner – Music – Overture, The Flying Dutchman
- Ray Larabie – Font design
27th Novemebr 2016